Thursday 28 March 2013

About Me


First things first, welcome to Littlest Pet Shop, a blog dedicated to collecting pets on World of Warcraft.

Who am I?


I am a long time player - my adventure began back in Vanilla - and, as far as I can remember, I have always been obsessed with pets. I just love those little cute creatures! My main is a resto/elemental shaman named Mizix, on Runetotem EU (soon to become Draenor).

Before Mists of Pandaria's launch, collecting pets was a hobby aside from raiding (not so much) with my lovely guild Borderland Legion. However, the new feature of Battle Pets has totally blown my mind, as you can imagine. During the last six months collecting and levelling wild pets has been all I have been doing and I still love it!

I have spent countless hours to camp and grind for the perfect pet, the sometimes-elusive rare-quality one. An army of alts at my disposal and tons and tons of dedication. My first goal has been to catch them all in rare quality, no exceptions! I am now focusing on levelling them, with the aid of the trainers scattered around Pandaria.

Why this blog?

“Littlest Pet Shop” is the name of the 150 pets’ achievement. Back when collect so many pets was still a huge accomplishment: I remember my joy when I finally hit that mark and the cutest of them all, a whirling Celestial Dragon, was mailed to me.

During my journey, I have developed strategies to farm and level pets and I think it would be nice to share them with my fellow pet collectors. As well as share my own experience, I like to talk about incoming pets, changes and news. I would want this blog to become a place where friends and other players can find tips, share their views and generally just spend the time to talk about the one thing we all love: Pets!

Disclaimer

A HUGE thank you to PetBattleArena for the header’s image – the Celestial Dragon – that I shamelessly used for my homepage. I have tried to make my own picture, but I suck at Photo Shop and you people have done such a great job! All credit goes to them, obviously. Take a moment to visit their website: it is a wonderful resource.


/love
Mizix